At the Ford Airport, we're making travel better. We offer more than 140 nonstop flights a day to more than 30 popular destinations. When you fly with us, you spend less time driving to big city airports, waiting in big city lines, paying big city premium parking costs, and dealing with big city traffic headaches.
Doesn't that sound better?
Your time is precious, and that's why the Ford Airport has gone to new heights to make sure that getting there is better here.
Have you done a price comparison lately? With the addition of low-cost carriers Southwest Airlines, Allegiant Air, and Frontier Airlines, fares are dropping at GRR while airline prices at those big city airports are on the rise. Airlines are investing in West Michigan, and that means more options, lower costs, and better service at the Ford Airport.
As our award-winning airport has grown, so have the conveniences and amenities available to you. Our consolidated security checkpoint streamlines the passenger security screening process and provides all passengers access to a beautiful new post-security marketplace filled with new restaurants, retail shops, lounge area, and more.
We offer affordable on-site covered parking, just steps from the terminal. Doing business or waiting for your vacation to start? Our upgraded, complimentary Wi-Fi keeps you connected, and our free charging stations keep you plugged in.
Our newly renovated concourses are spacious, comfortable, and offer plenty of pre-flight tastes and treats. In Grand Rapids, we're known as Beer City, U.S.A., and our airport reflects the West Michigan regional culture.
Pick up a t-shirt at the gift shop, or a bag of melt-in-your-mouth chocolate covered Michigan cherries. Snack on a pulled pork sandwich with Michigan cherry barbeque sauce, or a warm, rich, bowl of cheese soup. Wash it down with one of our local craft beers on tap at one of our restaurants.
We are home to a city Forbes voted the "#1 Place to Raise a Family" (April 2014), and the "#3 Best Job Market Nationwide" (Manpower, 2015). As our region grows, our airport continues to grow with it — from hospitality, technology, customer service, and comfort - we prove each and every day that getting there is better here.
Some of the reasons you should fly with us include:
- 140+ daily nonstop flights, more than 30 cities, 7 airlines
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Business Centers
- Complimentary charging stations at every gate
- GFIA (Gentle Fur in Action) therapy dog program roaming the concourses, or available by request
- Kids Play Area with complimentary coloring books
- Local Art Program with Kendall College of Art and Design showing you the spirit of West Michigan
- "Green Coat" customer service ambassadors answering questions while roaming the concourses or at the Visitor Information Area
- Skycap services to assist with wheelchair transportation and/or luggage services
- Myriad parking options including valet service, covered short- and long-term parking, and our economy lot — something for everyone!